1. Request online application form
Students interested in enrolling in one of our programs are kindly requested to contact us either via email at email@example.com or directly through our website at Contact us page – link here to solicit the application form.
2. Submit Online Application Form
Students are requested to fill in, sign and submit the application form either by sending it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or via postal mail or handed in personally at our GY Academy Headquarters in Malta. Please ensure that all required sections are completed.
3. Additional supportive documents
Depending on the program to which the students desire to enrol to, each application form will consist of a list of additional documents that need to be submitted together with the application form. Such documents will consist of but not limited to:
- copy of either your passport (international students) or ID Card (Maltese residents/ locals).
- official documentary proof of the original copies of your degrees, diplomas and other qualifications. These must be presented upon enrolment at the start of the intake period.
Please ensure that you have enclosed all the required documents along with the application form itself. Incomplete applications will unnecessarily delay your application process. Full details of all requirements are set out in the form itself.
4. Application Review / Decision
The application form as well as the supportive documents submitted by the student will be reviewed to make sure all requirements of the program you wish to enrol to are met. A decision of your application will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
* In the case there are some missing documents in your initial application submission, or the application you filled in is incomplete, you will be informed by GY Academy staff of any additional requirements that we might need to make your application complete before the official communication of acceptance or not into our program.
5. Acceptance / Rejection of Enrolment
- Acceptance Letter – Students who have met all the entry requirements of their chosen program will receive via email an Acceptance Letter on behalf of GY Academy as well as the Invoice for the program.
- Rejection Letter – Students who do not met the entry requirements into the program will receive a Rejection letter on behalf of GY Academy Staff via email, in which the reasons of the rejection will be communicated.
Students who successfully passed the Admission procedures and who had received the Acceptance Letter form GY Academy might be requested to pay the registration fee If the program selected requires it so. Some programs we offer might not require registration fee.
Once the student has successfully registered with GY Academy, the next and final step is the settlement of first payment of his/hers tuition fee to be officially enrolled.